Marino Consulting Ltd was found 2001.
So far the company has about 100 projects, approx 300 tender/preliminary projects, and many smaller design works (strength and stability calculations, re-design of masts, other structures, etc.).
Our main office is situated in Varna, Bulgaria and we have small branch offices in cities of Rousse and Bourgas.
Our mission: is to provide wide range of ship design services with extremely high quality on competitive prices.
Our main target is to satisfy all our customers both with price and quality.
Our advantages are:
1. Good problem-solving experience and feeling for costs, quality and good technical solution.
2. We are well equipped with standards, rules and CAD tools. We have a wide database with already done projects on every step of ship design.
3. Our staff consists of capable and experienced designers and project engineers and young colleagues, willing to work hard and to reach the highest level design knowledge.
4. We have good knowledge about the modern shipbuilding practice.
We have good experience in design work for Bulgarian and German shipyards and shipyards all over the world - China, Korea, Nederland, USA, Romania, etc.
5. We have a quality management system (certified by DNV- GL), ensuring a very high level of the documentation supplied.
6.We have 3-stage document control policy, ensuring extremely high quality of the production information
What we have done for them:
Our Organization structure:
The work is done in groups, led by an Expert, Manager of a department or Technical director. Groups are formed with order by the Director. It is compulsory to be a checking person, which work is not counted in the hours (i.e. is not sold) – it is company cost. Thus we ensure 3 stages checking – by the designer, by the checking person and by the Department manager. This way the extremely high quality is granted for sure. For example on SUNBORN project it led to 287kg wrong material at 3800t netto steel.